Most would be Forex Traders have no idea where to start when it comes to trading. Bombarded with social media posts of successful Forex Traders, mostly offering signals at free and premium prices, there is no comprehensive course online that teaches prospective Forex Traders where exactly to start.
Learn Forex Trading offers a comprehensive course that gives a brief introduction of what Forex is, opening a Real/Demo account, funding your Real account, setting up your MT4 trading platform, getting into your first trade, and strategies on how to trade successfully.
The course comprises free and paid course content (Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced) including free and paid modules.
- What is Forex?
- Choose your Broker
- How to open a Demo account (Desktop/Mobile)
- How to open a Real account (Desktop/Mobile)
- Setting up your MT4 chart / MT5 chart
- Take profit and stop loss
- Trailing stop
- Closing an active trade
- Developing your own Trading Plan
- Which type of Trader are you?
- Create your own Trading Style
- Important Chart Patterns
- Japanese Candlesticks
- Indicators & EA’s
- Moving Averages
- Oscillators and Momentum Indicators
- Pivot Points
- Elliot Wave Theory
- Harmonic Chart Patterns
- Support and Resistance
- Popular Chart Indicators
- Position Sizing
- Scaling In and Out
- Currency Correlations
- Trading Divergences
- Trading Breakouts and Fakeouts
- Market Environment
- Technical Analysis
- Fundamental Analysis
- Sentiment Analysis
- Multiple Time Frame Analysis
- Most profitable/liquid Currency Pairs
- Using Equities to Trade Forex
- Recommended Commodities to trade
- The Number 1 cause of death for Forex Traders
- Forex Trading Scams
- Final Word
To register for course please fill in form below for a quote and we will contact you:
Disclamer: Prices may very depending on demand for services.